Pre Workout Supplements are very popular, which you can see by the HUGE number of them on the market.
But what if we told you pre workouts aren’t all made equal?
Some products will help you smash your workout, while others will leave you feeling ready for bed halfway through.
Don’t be tricked into buying gimmicks. Many pre workouts promise you everything, but don’t contain the ingredients to back up the claims.
Got your attention? Good. We want to help you save time, and get the best value for money here.
Keep reading this article to find out:
- Benefits of Pre Workouts
- Best Pre Workout Ingredients
- What To Avoid
- Choosing The Best Pre Workout
Benefits of Pre Workouts
You buy a supplement for one reason – to improve your gym sessions, which directly impacts the progress you make on your physique.
Ultimately, you aim for:
- Shredded Abs
- Huge Arms
- Bulkier Shoulders & Legs
But how do pre workout supplements help you achieve this? Let us explain:
- Improved Strength – Lift bigger weights to make bigger muscle gains
- Muscle Pumps – Increased blood flow promotes muscle growth, strength, and muscular endurance
- Increased Endurance – Train harder, for longer
- Enhanced Focus – Make every rep count, to get better results
However, like we’ve mentioned, not all pre workouts actually deliver these results.
Ultimately, you need to check whether a product contains effective ingredients in optimal doses.
Best Pre Workout Ingredients
It’s important to check a supplement’s ingredients and their dosages.
Why? Answer: Because this is what determines whether a product will work.
If a supplement contains ineffective ingredients, then it will be useless. Some ingredients can even cause serious side effects, so you need to know exactly what’s inside.
For this reason, we’ve picked out the best pre workout ingredients for you to look out for.
Take a look:
For Improved Strength
- Creatine Monohydrate – The best ingredient to boost your strength and endurance. It’s been used since the 1990’s for one reason; it works.
- Caffeine – Studies have shown that Caffeine directly improves your muscle contraction strength in the gym.
For Muscle Pumps
- Citrulline Malate – Found naturally in watermelons, you can’t argue that Citrulline Malate is the best ingredient to promote muscle pumps. It’s proven by science, and human case studies.
- Beetroot Extract – Taken from the root vegetable, Beetroot Extract contains a high amount of nitrates. This converts to nitric oxide, which directly enhances your blood flow.
For Increased Endurance
- Caffeine – This ingredient delivers multiple benefits, with one being enhanced endurance. It slows the rate your body runs out of energy, by promoting fat as fuel.
- Creatine Monohydrate – Creatine Monohydrate’s proven to improve endurance in numerous studies; it helps athletes perform at peak levels consistently.
For Enhanced Focus
- ‘Smart-Caffeine’ Combo – What is this? Well, it’s formed when Caffeine and L-Theanine are consumed together, and boosts your focus.
- This strengthens your mind-muscle-connection, allowing you to make the most of every rep.
What To Avoid
Now you know the best ingredients to look for. But at the start, we told you to avoid a few things.
Here’s what to avoid on your search for the best pre workout:
Let’s start by explaining what this is.
A proprietary blend is a mixture of numerous ingredients, that are shown to you under one quantity – meaning you’ll never know the exact dose of each ingredient inside.
This is bad for a number of reasons:
- Increased risk of side effects – high doses of certain ingredients can cause side effects, which is a problem when you don’t know the exact dosage of each ingredient inside.
- Not good value for money – Companies use proprietary blends to cut costs and ingredient doses. If they don’t have to tell you the exact dosage of an ingredient, then they’ll be sure to add cheaper amounts.
Ultimately, proprietary blends are the biggest gimmick in the supplements industry. So you should avoid any product that contains them.
This is common sense – if something’s been banned, it’s usually harmful.
But here’s the problem: some ingredients are banned in some countries, but are legal in others (eg. Yohimbine is banned in the UK, but still available in the USA).
As a general rule, we recommend that you avoid ingredients that are banned in any country – to stay safe.
We’re also adding ingredients that can cause side effects to the list; you should look for supplements that only provide benefits, without side effects.
Here’s a list of ingredients that you should avoid:
- Synephrine – This has shown to cause numerous side effects, and is banned in the UK.
- DMAE Bitartrate – DMAE can cause defects in unborn babies, so females especially should stay away.
- DMAA – Banned in competitive sports, so athletes so avoid this like the plague. Also, it can cause numerous side effects.
- Beta-Alanine – This is the least harmful ingredient in this list. But it can cause a side effect that will cut your workout short: paresthesia.
- What’s paresthesia? It’s when you feel tingling on your face and hands, which really made us uncomfortable when we experienced it.
Choosing The Best Pre Workout
We recommend looking for a pre workout that contains only beneficial ingredients. You shouldn’t consume any supplement that contains ingredients which can potentially cause side effects.
With this in mind, we’ve had a look at countless pre workouts on the market. And we believe we’ve found the best product for you.
About The Product
4 Gauge is pre workout supplement released in 2017, made by Roar Ambition (a premium supplements company).
It contains all of the best pre workout ingredients, in nearly perfect dosages – this is rare to find, trust us.
And it doesn’t contain any banned or harmful ingredients either.
One big reason it’s our favorite pre workout on the market: 4 Gauge is side effects free and doesn’t cause energy crashes.
Our Personal Experience
4 Gauge delivered all the key benefits that we look for in pre workouts:
- Improved Strength
- Muscle Pumps
- Increased Endurance
- Enhanced Focus
We didn’t experience any side effects when taking 4 Gauge.
We’ve suffered from jitters and energy crashes when trying other pre workouts, so we were glad that 4 Gauge didn’t cause any side effects.
Why? We believe that it’s due to the optimally dosed Caffeine (150mg per serving).
Think about it, if you have too many coffee’s, then you experience an energy crash – this is exactly the same with pre-workouts that contain huge amounts of caffeine (over 250-300mg).
Read Our Full 4 Gauge Review Below:
– Click Here –
Get the Best 4 Gauge Deal Before It Runs Out:
– www.4Gauge.com –